Todays post in English:
A fabulous movie!
And what a story!
You have of course seen it!
Who hasn’t ?
(If you haven’t – you have to – right away!)
I have never met anyone who didnt like it!
It is my all time favorite!
Of course I am talking about:
One of the things I find so genius about the movie is all the quotes. Here is my favorites:
- “My mama always said, ‘Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.’”
So true….but with a bit experience you know what pieces to pick and wich one to leave behind…
2. “My Mama always said you’ve got to put the past behind you before you can move on.”
A good advise – the past is just experiences that can not be changed – but used to make the future better…
3. “Mama always said, dying was a part of life. I sure wish it wasn’t.”
We can all agree on that can’t we? 🙂
4. Bubba: «My given name is Benjamin Buford Blue, but people call me Bubba. Just like one of them ol’ redneck boys. Can you believe that?» Forrest: «My name’s Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest Gump.»
The simple is often the best 🙂 I love those lovely conversations between Bubba and Forrest 🙂
5. “Lieutenant Dan got me invested in some kind of fruit company [Apple computer]. So then I got a call from him, saying we don’t have to worry about money no more. And I said, that’s good! One less thing.”
6. Forrest: «What’s my destiny, Mama?»
Mrs. Gump: «You’re gonna have to figure that out for yourself.»
Yes we all have to do that – decide which direction our life should go in….I choose the positive one…
7. “Run, Forrest! Run!”
Never wrong to run 🙂 It is healthy, good for your body, your heart….and not least it is a good way to escape trouble .
I WISH YOU ALL A WONDERFUL WEEKEND – MAYBE WITH A GOOD MOVIE??
I will celebrate a good friends 50th birthday….
food, good friends, music and dance..
there will be som alcohol as well….hopefully not as much, that Forrest would say:
STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES!!!!!!
❤ ❤ ❤